Monday, April 2, 2012

April Inspiration: Life!!!

Spring has officially Sprung...and as our youngest has informed me that means new birth, new babies and everything is coming "back to the life" again...just like "Jesus when he rose from the Cave men."



Our Youngest on Easter 2009

So for the month of April I have chose a rather broad topic....Life. This word can mean so many different things to so many of us. I chose this for two very specific reasons...1. It is truly a time in the season's that I enjoy most about spring...everything from foliage to the animals to babies...tons of new life is upon us and it's incredibly refreshing. 2. I love to be inspired in my photography, it's simply my greatest passion to capture moment in the lives of my clients and to tell their story through that image. To hear from each of you as to what the meaning of this one word, through a photograph of your choice, encompasses...is what I love most in having the opportunity to do what I do...Photograph you!

So send in those entries...the details and rules are all here, in case you are new to this contest. Remember anyone can enter so let your friends and family know as well. The more that merrier. If we have a specific month that has a large number of entries I may just end up giving more prizes away :)

Happy April Everyone! Enjoy your week and month ahead!!!!

1 comment: