Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to School!!!!

BACK TO SCHOOL $45 MINI SESSIONS
are back!!!


I want to first and foremost thank all of you for your continued love and support during our Pregnancy!!! It feels like an eternity since I've been able to hold photo shoots and boy have I missed it! However, I am pleased to announce that as we are in our final 13 week countdown of our baby boy's arrival, I am officially "released" to snap away :) So, thank you to each of you who have had patience and understanding as I had to take a temporary leave for the health and safety of our unborn baby. Now let's get photographing!!!!

With Fall's official arrival just mere days away, I am almost certain I am not alone in looking forward to the crisp mornings, golden tree lined streets, Starbucks fall flavors and ladies....BOOTS AND SCARVES!!! :) But most importantly is the fact that with Fall comes another school year for our babes. Yes, another year older, another year wiser and another year of tugging on momma's heart strings as our babies are closer and closer to being "big kids."

So! To kick of our Fall season the right way...I am offering $45 mini back to school sessions. Whether you are a homeschooling momma, have preschoolers who attend private schools where photos are not offered or you're a mom who simply wants her own variety and flare of back to school photos, this is for YOU! I offer several outdoor locations to choose from, our sessions are primarily done in about 30 minutes and you will receive a fully edited disc of photos! These discs are fully formatted for you to print your favorite pictures and/or upload them online!

Hurry and book your session soon, space always fill quickly with these sessions and come Late October I will be switching gears for Winter Photos shoots for your Christmas Cards!


Have a fantastic Monday!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment